Understanding the wines of Alsace – Part 1 – Episode 20 – Wine Terroir

This is part of a 2 part series that is going to be talking about the rules and regulations of the Alsace appellation in France. Alsace predominantly makes white wine which is 90% of production. The remaining 10% is Pinot Noir. There are 4 Noble grape varieties Riesling, Pinot Gris, Gewurztraminer, and Muscat. In Episode 20 we will be reviewing an old vine Pinot Blanc and a Grand Cru Riesling.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *